"When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen"
Welcome to the Good Difference
The Good Difference is simple, intentional and balanced living for a better life
The Good Difference is about simplifying your life. Do you feel stuck, overwhelmed, or do you get crippled by the fear of failure? My friend, you are not alone! Welcome to The Good Difference! A safe place without judgment for women that want to make changes but struggle to do it alone.
- Learn how to replace negative thoughts with good ones
- Practice to promote a peaceful mind
- Learn which foods are proven to increase brain health
- Learning how to let yourself off the hook for past mistakes
- Taking reasonable small steps one day at a time to improve our overall health.
- Learning which foods and movements will bring more energy to your body.
- Mindful eating that increases vitamins and nutrients coming through food.
- A feeling of strength, having more vitality and confidence
- A healthy soul requires that we have to meet with the One who created it.
- Being in the word of God and applying it to our life.
- Taking the time to pray with thanksgiving, asking for mercy, and HELP.
- Psalms 73:26 “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” We need God!.
- Ideas on how good habits make the difference to live have the life we want.
- Even if you’ve tried before and failed!
- Small steps get us up the same mountain as big steps, and for most of us that is all we can handle.
- It’s about getting there, not about how fast!
Hi there, I’m Cris, Welcome to The Good Difference!
The Good Difference is slowing down and living life one day at a time. Learn to laugh more and have quality relationships over quantity. Begin to remove the things that mean absolutely nothing to allow room in your life for the ones that do. The Good Difference is learning what it means to “Let God”. It’s about healthy not skinny. This space emphasizes YOUR beauty, and not someone else’s. Learn to love who you were created to be and for the first time ever, truly own it. Embrace your uniqueness and don’t compare it to another.
Think, simplicity, joyfulness, and gratitude. Is it possible to slow down and enjoy life and finally make time for your goals? Yes! The answer is yes. One day of intentional living now is 365 days a year from now. The Good Difference is not about instant gratification. Replace your bad habits for GOOD ones, create daily routines, and finally live the life you have always dreamed of one day at a time.
Welcome to The Good Difference.